Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Is it a Bird? A Plane? No, it's a Pie!

pie-in-the-sky: -phrase, idiom. 1) A state a perfect happiness; utopia, xanadu. 2) A fantastical wish. 3) To hope and plan for the impossible. 4) The end of the rainbow. 5) Big ideas and dreams.

Seems awesome, no?

Speaking of awesome, here's a picture of me with a real live pie! Yes, it really is...real...and live! It's not a pie in the sky though, just one hanging out on the highway. Then again, I'm not sure how I would have gotten my picture with it if it were really in the sky, barring jumping out a plane.

2 comments:

Louie Magooey said...

Hi Lizz,

You never cease to amaze me my friend............love the photo!!!!

Cheryl

Anonymous said...

HOLY crap!!! I LOVE your page! And I totally remember that! You were coming over to our apartment! I'd love to make a page for me too! I think I may have to!!!

Love ya...
Shan